Hitting & Pitching Clinic
May 12, 19, 26 | 0500PM to 0630PM | Ages 9-12 | Skill Level: Intermediate
What You’ll Learn
- Proper kinetic and kinematic sequencing – hitting & pitching.
- Learn warm-up and exercises to help reduce injury.
- Learn proper body control to improve pitching consistency.
- Learn how to command the fastball.
- Hitting: Setup, Stance, Load, Contact, Follow-Through
- T-work, Soft toss, & Pitching Machine Work.
- AND MORE
Ages: 9 to 12
Skills Targeted: Pitching
Instructors: Gabriel Katich | Donovan Gilderhus
Dates: Fridays – May 12,19, 26,
Time: 0500PM – 0630PM
Where: Tacoma Select Training Facility
1720 S 7th St Suite 102 Tacoma WA 98405